Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 5 February 2015

Funds allocation? 4Feb2015



Funds allocation? 4Feb2015
‘SPDP Kidurong donates chairs to school’  I wonder why not books instead!  What has really gone wrong with the fund allocation to facilitate the school?  (BP21/1/2015)
Is there a fixed amount of allocation fund for the schools to buy all the required things to make school life comfortable for students and teaching staff and principals? 
Is it that the school lacked the fund to buy required chairs for the students?  I wonder or SPDP just wanted to donate chairs to feel good. 
I have also seen some ministers / their wives donate some medical equipments to hospitals.  I wonder if there were the additional needs of the hospital but they could not get them in time. 
Or was that the scene the ministers and their wives wanted to create to show how caring and loving they were.  I felt puzzled and so I wonder why it was like this. 
I often wonder whether the promised allocation funds are just tricks our ministers play on us in consensus.  The money is all embezzled and swindled in the process.
The said amount never reached the site as promised in full amount or when they did come they may be 10-20 years late and the said projects often fell short of the benchmark in quality.
I think last year someone donated 400 mattresses to the Sibu General Hospital.  I wonder what had happened.  Is it the amount meant for the hospital had been deposited into someone else’s account?
Whatever I hope Pakatan Rakyat members should find out how much money has been allocated to the Sibu General Hospital for the last 20 years?
It is a sin to embezzle and swindle the money meant for schools and hospitals.  The persons who engaged in such sinful acts will not rest in peace . No!

No comments:

Post a Comment