Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Tweet again in blog



Tweet again in blog                    5/6/2013 
If you have the power to refuse a person not to do a thing at one place, you should provide an alternative place for a person to do the thing.

If you refuse the reporters to stay at the corridors/ lounge to get news from the parliament members, where should be the better place for them?

Be reporters-friendly and democratic-minded, please,  to earn your respect.  Suppress your autocratic mind and thoughts for your good.

At the moment, I heard the news, I got angry and wanted to shout at the person.  Yeee, who is that?   And I want to tell him my piece of mind.

Public places belongs to the public/everybody.  It does not belong to anyone / any group alone.  Hence who owns parliamentary lounge ?

I don’t belong to any bean-bean groups as our authority imagines, be it red bean, green bean or soy bean to tell you my piece of mind. 

As an individual, I want Justice, Fairness, Freedom and Democracy to be upheld at all cost.  I believe at least 70% of Malaysians are one my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment