Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 16 May 2013

Welfare that I know



Welfare that I know                    17/5/2013
Please improve the Welfare Departments  to help the poor, hungry and helpless people in general properly.   Lately, I came across a case in Sibu and one of the applicants had only been paid RM60 a month and was terminated without giving any reason.  She applied again on 2 May,2013 and now I have no idea whether she has got the help properly.  I expect the pay-up for the period when she had not been given for two years.
She once faced unfriendly and unkind workers there. 
Be sincere and honest, please!
      Please let the public know how much has been allocated for this department and how much has been given out Please list out to help the Welfare Department and help the poor, hungry and helpless people properly. 
        On behalf of the people, I plead our BN government to revise the payment in accordance to the needs of the people, not according to what you think. 
        To prevent some dirty hands from taking the amount meant for the poor, hungry and helpless  to be put into their own accounts.  Let us, the public know whom they give and how much every month.  Be accountable, please!  Prove yourselves to be worthy of our trust.
        That day, when I reached there, the first time in my life, the director /manager there told me RM2 million plus had been given out.  It is a big amount!  But how do we know the money is given to the right persons, not being pocketed by someone and someone?

No comments:

Post a Comment