Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 8 May 2013

My belief



                  My belief                   8May2013
        I believe our sky has the eyes
        to see what a person has done and does.

        I believe in retribution
        from the sky with the eyes
        to see what a person has done and does.

        I believe in the 4-knows:
        The heaven knows
        The earth knows
        You know and I know.

        I believe our sky has the eyes
        to see clearly who is using the evil power
        to suppress and disturb people at will.
        People say some dirty hands are there
        to upset your access to internet.
        I believe so based on my experiences and evidences.

        I believe in the law of physics:
        Positive force generates positive power
        and negative force negative power.

        I believe if you are democratic-minded,
        you can really understand what people want without doubt.

        I believe if you are so autocratic-minded,
        you can never and ever understand what people want.

        I believe in a break for your own good
        But you tried all means to win the power again.
        What will happen I do not know
        But I know we have reached the age
         when you cannot cover up any evil acts easily anymore
        So you see people everywhere know
         how you cheated to win the power in the 13th general election
        Our people have nabbed you in the acts.
        Now I think our people are calling for justice.
        Whether there will be investigation coming from somewhere
        Now it is still too early to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment