Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 23 November 2017

Tweets 24/11/2017 Something not Right O-O



Tweets 24/11/2017  Something not Right  O-O
        Once suspiction set its foot in, it might lead a person to wild thoughts and imaginations.  But it also triggered a lot of anaylsing, critical thinking and reasoning.  Well, my suspicion is not without a base.  It happened when I called a friend many and many times a month or two ago, the calls just ended as soon I called.  She called me first and I told her that my handphone had an credit amount to spare and so let me call her so that she did not have to pay for her call and I had nothing to lose in anyway. 
        She is a poor, helpless woman in desperation to apply for a blue identification card for her adopted daughter who is 23 or 24 this year.  We have known each other for ten over years as her daughter was under my tutelage for English when she was seven or so years old for about …... 
        Her husband died a few years ago when he fell into the drain riding his motorcycle during a flood when he could not make out the demarcation of the small lane and the drain to his house.  He went home after work at night.  He was discovered drowned ….
        She called me yesterday asking me why I did not call her back that day.  I told her that I called her many, many, many and many times but the call just ended.  I did not tell her how I cursed behind her thinking that she refused to answer my calls, not knowing that there was either something not right with my handphone or the lines or someone dictated the said telecommunication to ….  You see all the guesses and ….
        I knew why she called yesterday immediately and I hit it.  Then we…
        Another case is when I called another one for some business, I heard the reverberation all the time.  I heard my utterances were repeated in an encore way.  I wondered if they had set their telephone that way to record in coming calls.
        What is true will always stands out one day.  How I wish that all my guesses and fears were false ones to dispel all the doubts.

No comments:

Post a Comment