Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 23 November 2017

Tweets 24/11/2017 Something not Right



Tweets 24/11/2017  Something not Right
        Something not right either with my handphone or the D telecommunication company.  Lately, I have discovered that when I calls, the calls ends suddenly.  Luckily, on one occasion, my friend called up again to find out as she introduced a friend to me to let me know more about a product.  She complained to my friend and my friend asked why I did not answer her phone call.  I told her the call just ended suddenly. I also wondered why she did not answer my phone call.
        A day or two ago and yesterday, I only received the messages that posted to me a few weeks ago.  I told my son about this problem.  He told me that it was due to the problem of my handphone which has too small capacity to receive anymore messages.  But I have deleted so many messages lately in order to create space for new messages.  Ya, the more I use this handphone, the more I am confused.  The more I am confused, the more I think of ....
I wonder if there is some dirty hands there to manipulate so that I would call again and spend more on my accumulated account.  Someone told that it could be true because when your call ended, you called again, you would be charged more.  I also think so.  Besides, I delete all the promotions that they send to me whether it is true or not that I can gain some benefits as I have too little trust in them to believe so.  Thus I refuse to be bothered and also have fear of being tricked and trapped to pay more eventually.  As I have witnessed it in the newspaper how someone who was tricked and trapped to pay more and he was too angry to contain his anger that he smashed the shop to vent out his anger. 
Besides, I also think that my telephone line might be controlled by someone in authority as I have written explicitly how disgusted I feel towards UMNO-BN government.  I am such an imaginative person that I also guess that there is some possibility there.  I told my family once but they brushed me off saying that I was just a small fry to cause any concern.   However, I still cling to this belief that the totalitarian and his cronies cannot tolerate any slightest disagreement, not to say condemnation. 
Since time immemorial, there have been small, small, small …..fries that uproot a dynasty.   Yes, my thoughts of association just link me to these and those possibilities and thus lead to a lot of anxieties.   Or am I too sensitive?
It has just happened in Zimbabwe that Robert Mugabe who has been in power for 44 years is outed so much to the joy and tears of Zimbabweans.  This Zimbabwean totalitarian 93 years old still refused to step down for good and so has ended up in disgrace, humiliation and shame.  And the totalitarian’s wife whom he planned to succeed him has to flee for her good and how she will end up, nobody can tell.  If one enjoys life at the expense of others all the time and how one will have to pay back, only Allah knows the secret.
Yes, I am going to port out from this D telecommunication company and opt for another telecommunication company for good, hoping that no such thing will happen.  I hope to prove that I was wrong for having such wild imagination and thoughts.  Yes, I am a small fry and I believe in peace and the change of the government.  I really believe in that the federation of Malaysia should be ruled by an alternate party in turn for good. This is the mandate for every government in the world to progress in the the process for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment