Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Safety Measures



Safety Measures
        Is there any railing all along the road to the Genting Highland to prevent the plunge into the deep ravine just in case?   I wonder how often the accident like this happens again and again and again with the index finger always pointing at the bus companies / individual drivers all the time.  
     Tell us please if the road leading to that altitude        has enough safety measures!
   

    I have never been to this place and so….. I have little idea about the road conditions.  And I only see that the road needs  good railing as I believe it is a lot of ascending force to go up the Highlands and a lot of caution descending the slope and some parts must be steep and dangerous.  Is it another place taking at your own risk?

        I really believe that there must be more than enough safety measures to prevent such a plunge just in case.  It is because an accident is an accident.  Sometimes it just happens no matter how careful a driver is.  
     

    I believe a good government has the ability to think what you have not done enough for the accident like this to happen again and again and again and expresses the same condolences with the same tones and words  in so Satu Malaysia way.

No comments:

Post a Comment