Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 9 April 2015

What a shame 9April 2015



What a shame  9April 2015
If there are  A – F grades of medical services to count for, I wonder what grades Sibu General Hospital, Sarawak is in.  We have to compare with Grade A to know the truth.

Yesterday, I went there with many other members of the family to visit a relative and I took this opportunity to glance at the ICU section and know the doctors there.

I don’t know how far Sibu General Hospital/SGH is below par compared with Kuching General Hospital.  I don’t know how many wards are air-conditioned.

I only know that the ward where my relative stayed before he was transferred to the ICU was so hot that he requested his wife to bring 3 fans to cool him down.

I can figure out how he suffered when the system burnt down the fat so fast when he could not eat much with the torture of intense pain because of the nerve condition of spinal cord.

I can’t help from not cursing all the political thugs who abused their power and allowed the funds allocation to be swindled and embezzled in the process.

I implore Allah to punish these criminals whom the human laws can’t do much to bring them to face the tribunal.  I beg Allah to deprive them of peace in life.

It is a sin of Najib to indulge the government to buy 7 new luxurious planes all at the expense of the poor.  Isn’t good medical services to be the no. 1 concern?

No comments:

Post a Comment